ASML Q&CI Quality Engineer – PGP data specialist in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Q&CI Quality Engineer – PGP data specialist
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 2-5 Professional
Functional Area: Quality Information Technology
Background: Other- Technical Business Administration
Are you inspired by the way that we organize ourselves to
realize complex high tech products?
Would you like to make the D&E process landscape
you experienced with the V-model?
you challenged by driving quality in a team of highly skilled technical people
with a design focus?
this job position could be your stepping stone to further develop yourself in
an interesting ASML career.
D&E Quality Engineer you will be the ambassador of the D&E way of
D&E Quality Engineer you will measure the impact of D&E process improvements.
D&E Quality Engineer you will be responsible to create transparency in the
D&E process landscape. This landscape is reflected in the related Quality
Management System (QMS) for D&E. The QMS is the basic foundation on which
the ASML Design Process & Product Quality objectives are achieved.
will support in promoting the D&E way of working by defining the measure of
The D&E Quality Engineer supports in creating the
metric to measure the impact on process improvements. By making use of the ASML
data sources the metric can be transferred to the PRD.
The D&E Quality Engineer supports in creating transparency
of D&E process landscape. Identifying interfaces with other processes.
The D&E Quality Engineer will support in
bridging the D&E process descriptions with the ASML Process Index (ARIS). Support
in defining an interface to guide the D&E community in the D&E process
The main tasks are:
o D&E Processes performance
measurements. Support in:
- creating metrics for newly or changed D&E
- setting up performance reporting and communication
towards D&E management community
- preparing reporting towards Product Deliverable
o Maintaining the D&E
Handbook for D&E community by continuous improvement and standardization of
the D&E Handbook.
Report and publish on D&E Handbook visits, monthly
Support D&E Handbook users on requests for writing
access, changes on existing pages. Change Control support
- Support (new) users of D&E Handbook with creation
of pages. Guiding (new) users where to publish in the Handbook structure
- Support in guarding quality of the D&E Handbook.
Usage of agreed formats, assessing pages on completeness, relevance and
- Support in maintaining the D&E Handbook architecture for
- Report for D&E Handbook stakeholders current scope
and hits van pages, ‘usability’
Perform ‘Expiration date’ survey
Perform ‘D&E Handbook’ survey
o Creating and maintaining D&E
Processes framework in TCE for the D&E Community. In ‘three clicks having
the D&E Processes at your feet’. Support in:
- creating overview of D&E Processes in use (#119),
with proper ownership
creating infrastructure in TCE for D&E Processes
creating overview of interfacing D&E Processes
set up of Change Control mechanism for D&E
- Target: D&E Process landscape under change control
o D&E Templates governance.
- assessments of D&E template use and input
- reporting on D&E Deliverables performance
Bachelor or Master degree
in Business Administration.
Statistical knowledge has
· Affinity with quality engineering, product and process development in
research and development environment.
· Experience in process design; using recognized methodologies
(preferable ARIS Business Process Management (BPM)).
· Experience with ASML’s data source systems (AIS, SAP, TCE)
· Experience in programming (e.g. VBA, Spotfire, C-Sharp), 3 year or
· Experience and affinity with Business processes, helicopter view.
· Technical, analytical and accurate personality.
· Pragmatic, non-dogmatic, likes to challenge the status quo.
· Able to work independently as well as in a team.
· Persistent in finalizing what has been started.
· Able to collaborate across all levels of the organization with an open
· Enjoys collaborating with individuals and organizations, maintaining
open and honest communication to gain an understanding of quality “where the
rubber meets the road”.
Context of the position
D&E Quality Engineer reports to the D&E Q&CI Process Program
Manager. The function is scoped towards the processes that belong to the
D&E development processes (e.g. the Function Development way of working,
Design Reviews). The daily interaction will mostly be with the process
improvement project members, group managers and related Quality Managers of the
respective development department.
REQ ID: req9424